About our security services
All Managed Services are configured to meet your specific requirements. They include complete hardware and software monitoring and maintenance, backed by Decian's certified engineers and technicians, who are available 24-hours-a-day, 365-days-a-year to ensure proactive management and responsive service.
- Enhance your online experience with our robust anti-spam solutions. Say goodbye to unwanted and malicious emails that clutter your inbox. Our anti-spam tools utilize advanced algorithms to filter out spam, phishing attempts, and malware, ensuring a clean and secure environment for your communications. Enjoy peace of mind as our system intelligently identifies and blocks spam, keeping your inbox focused on what matters most.
- Decian’s enterprise class AV software protects you against harmful threats and vulnerabilities that can impact your network performance. Decian’s managed offering allows you to offload the management tasks associated with traditional AV systems to specialized technicians that install and configure the software and verify that Endpoint is operating correctly. Each subscribed device will be added to a custom Endpoint dashboard monitored by our NOC and will have statistics collected 24×7 providing essential reporting and proactive management.
- Elevate your cybersecurity with Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR). Our advanced solution provides real-time monitoring, detection, and response to potential threats targeting your network. With EDR, you gain unparalleled visibility into endpoint activities, enabling swift identification and mitigation of security incidents. Safeguard your digital assets proactively and respond effectively to emerging threats with our EDR technology.
- MFA authentication is a security system that requires more than one method of authentication from independent categories of credentials to verify the user’s identity for a login or other transaction. MFA authentication is a critical component of a strong identity and access management (IAM) policy, and it is required for compliance with many security regulations.
- While sending documents and confidential information via email is inherently insecure, Email Encryption provides a secure solution. This service enables you to send and receive encrypted email messages, ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of your sensitive data. By employing advanced encryption algorithms, Email Encryption safeguards your communication, mitigating the risk of unauthorized access. This adds an extra layer of protection, enhancing the overall security of your email communications.
- Our security information and event management system helps businesses monitor system events for malicious behavior. These events can be used for forensic analysis to determine the source of a security breach, or for correlation with other events. SIEM is often a requirement for common compliance standards.
- When patches fail to install, software becomes outdated, or new patches are released, vulnerability detection offers peace of mind and visibility into your current vulnerability status. By leveraging both public and private vulnerability databases, we scan your network for known vulnerabilities and provide a detailed report, including identified vulnerabilities and the necessary steps for remediation.
Windows patch management
- Applying Windows patches is a key component of securing your network. Each month, new patches are released that provide fixes for known vulnerabilities.